Home > Laptop Batteries
Laptop Replacement Batteries
BatteryPlex is your source for discount laptop batteries, notebook batteries, cmos batteries,
replacement ac adapters and accessories. If you are searching for a laptop battery, notebook charger or an ac adapter,
we have them ready for you. Most of our replacement computer batteries provide extended high capacity longer runtime
when compared to other replacement battery brands. All of our laptop & notebook replacement batteries come with
a full warranty and most are made in the U.S.A. We supply replacement batteries for all major notebook manufacturers
Sony plus much more on our online store. BatteryPlex is
happy to provide our customers with battery specialists ready to help at any time. Thank you for making
BatteryPlex you source for your laptop & notebook batteries.
Please Select Your Notebook or Laptop Battery Manufacturer:
BatteryPlex is committed to supplying only the highest quality laptop & notebook batteries for our customers.
Energy Plus Laptop Battery Brand Specifications:
ENERGY+ is the number one name in replacement batteries for the computer industry. This is because they offer the highest quality batteries at competitive prices. To add to it, we back this up with a full guarantee, a 12 month warranty and unsurpassed customer service. To illustrate our commitment to quality the following takes you through a typical production cycle.
Notebook Battery Production Begins With Quality Manufacturing:
Each ENERGY+ FEDCO battery pack begins by using the highest quality battery cells from the leading cell manufacturers. Cells are tabbed together using computer controlled resistance welders to form core packs. Added to the core packs are safety fuses, thermal breakers, circuit breakers and thermistors to insure the highest level of product safety and reliability.
Next, core packs are placed into injection molded plastic cases fitted with precision stamped battery contacts. Charge electronics for smart battery packs and fuel gauge circuits are also added during this process. Battery packs are then inspected and case covers are placed on pack assemblies to ready them for closure with a sonic welder.
Sonic welding is used to close the battery packs. During welding, a form fitted holding fixture prevents the bottom half of the pack from vibrating. The top half has an extra "energy bead" of plastic at the edge where it mates with the bottom. The welder concentrates a high frequency energy pulse to the top half which melts the "energy bead" and forms a strong weld.
Quality Control of our Laptop & Notebook Batteries
After sonic welding, battery packs go to the quality control department where they are subjected to a variety of form, fit, function and electrical testing. Test results are documented for future reference and analysis. Battery packs are then labeled, lot coded and date coded. Finally, items are packaged for resale and placed in pull bins waiting for your next order.
Built In Notebook Battery Quality And Safety:
1. Only the highest quality Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) cells are used to guarantee maximum capacity and service life.
2. Lithium Ion battery packs require the use of a microprocessor controlled safety unit which controls charge and discharge safety and offers additional multi-level safety protection.
3. When battery cells begin to heat as they reach end of charge a thermistor changes resistance telling the computer to stop charging the battery pack.
4. A self-resetting circuit breaker protects against overcharge and accidental short circuit.
5. Battery packs with built in manually activated fuel gauges require microprocessor controlled circuits equipped with LED's and activator switches.
6. Product labels detail part number information, cross reference information, electrical specifications, safety information and recycling information.
7. Injection molded plastic battery cases add strength, guarantee proper fit and are colored and textured to matched the computer.
8. A fail-safe device acts as a one-time current and temperature fuse in the rare event that all other safety devices in the battery pack fail.
9. Smart batteries have microprocessor circuits, which communicate valuable charge/discharge information with the computer while providing an extra level of safety.
10. Battery contacts and connectors insure proper connection, which guarantees sufficient levels of current, voltage and data transfer to and from the computer.